(off Topic) Help Needed To Make A Decision Of What To Buy

Well im going to be 17 in a few months and need to find a car i've looked at a few but am not sure what to go for really was thinking a corsa not the latest one but the one before that maybe the 1.2 twinport model but im not sure now as my sisters boyfriends is having lots of problems with his. So basically if anyone could come up with any ideas of cars it would be greatly appriciated I have around the £6000 to spend so can be a decent car, all posts gratly appriciated.

B)

have looked at a volkswagen polo or golf.

i have a y 2000 x reg polo 1 litre. obviously you can afford newer and better but i paid 1500 for mine with 75 k on the clock and it still runs sweet as a nut. i can get in it in a morning and head off on a 400 milke trip and know it will get there. volkswagens are german and are renowned to have good quality bombproof chassi' and engines they just keep going (if maintained properly) but its up to you mate. vw and audi are all good.

Jeez you have loads of money for a first car.

I would personally go for a golf or a polo.

Edit: Have a look on autotrader.co.uk

this man know's where it's at

Edited by lozz

ok cheers guys my dad has a volkswagon van and i can say thats never failed him yet. I like golfs but ive had a look and the insurance is quite high on them as they are fairly powerful yet have good safety aspects. havent really thought of polo's will give them a look and see.

I like the audi A3 but am not sure I think I could find something I would like more

£6000!!!! Jesus Christ, prepare to get f**king fleeced on the insurance. I'm spending £1250 on my first car (hopefully getting it next week) and I thought that was quite a lot!

A bit of an unusefull post, sorry.

haha yeh its ok though because I am gonna be paying for the insurance for it so im paying bout £1500 for the insurance and my nans paying for the car so should work out ok think I would like to spend less than £6000 though as that way I can get something and have money left for anything that may need doign to it or wheels or something