Zona Zip 20" And What Are They Like

guy.st

hi ive recently been looking at different kinds of bikes now and this bike caught my it was a zona zip with gud kit on and i was wondering if i could have some info about these please

It's basically an 05 python with shorther chainstays (good for anything ont backwheel) and a bashplate.

IMO they do ride reeally nicely, 'specially when kitted out/set up right (Y)

Matt

EDIT: Jonzo 23654087, wtf is up with your rear magura mount?

Edited by Skoze

It's basically an 05 python with shorther chainstays (good for anything ont backwheel) and a bashplate.

IMO they do ride reeally nicely, 'specially when kitted out/set up right (Y)

Matt

EDIT: Jonzo 23654087, wtf is up with your rear magura mount?

Lol he's got the evo mounts.

correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you claim to have a ZOO! python in your video? , anyway mate thats a nice bike you got there, GET SOME PROPER MOUNTS!!

james

no mate you must be mistaking me for some one else :)

and yes i have got evo mounts their a bit annoying but I'm getting some proper mounts soon.

Sean.

so this bike worth getting and would it be better than a monty 221ti

Comparing a Zona Zip and a Monty TI is like comparing a cloud and a piece of paper.

They are at opposite ends of the trials spectrum, the TI has a short wheelbase, is lightweight and has a relatively high bottom bracket, and the zona is long, low and heavy.

Ive got a zona zip for street and im making it light its nothing like the weight of my dob but im sanding down the bash plate mounts to make it lighter. yeah get it

if you want it light then go for a bash ring i can't see sanding it taking much weight off and when you go to bash on something you'll just slide down so to me sanding it down = no advantage

regarding the zona. theyre tanks