Help Please

Samtrials

Okay, so I ride a stock ( gu tp) and am currently trying to improve my sidehop. My problem is that I naturally sidehop to the right and am constantly breaking my hangers and bending my tensioner and such. Is there anything i can buy to fix this or am I just going to start sidehoping all over again and start jumping to the left. Suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-Sam

Okay, so I ride a stock ( gu tp) and am currently trying to improve my sidehop. My problem is that I naturally sidehop to the right and am constantly breaking my hangers and bending my tensioner and such. Is there anything i can buy to fix this or am I just going to start sidehoping all over again and start jumping to the left. Suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-Sam

You could get a 74kingz tensioner. They can take a beating and they dont need mech hangers (Y)

As far as the sidehop to right thing, I naturally do the same. No big deal, but I now force myself to work to the left when I'm practicing. It sucks and I can't manage simple stuff for a bit, but (I think) in the long run it will be mandatory to be good at learning everything going both directions. That doesn't really answer any question about different tensioners though. :P