Got My New Bike

Cia

I have finally got my new bike it is a onza t-pro 06 I bought it for £200 it has front disk and back magura which work perfectly. The only bad thing about it is it has no bash plait and it has a t-bird crank but apart from that I am really pleased with it as I am a begginer. I am doing well so far I allready new how to do some stuff, I can get up on to back wheel onto 3 pallets and do a five foot gap of four pallets onto one. I am hopeing to learn some new thing and get better, what could i try?

Cia

Try some gaps from one pallet to another front wheel first and try some small taps if you feel your ready. By the sounds of things your riding is coming along nicely already. Sorry i cant help your riding out giving any advice on how to do any specific tricks but dont forget to check the wiki (Y)

Ride safe!

Jake

Try some gaps from one pallet to another front wheel first and try some small taps if you feel your ready. By the sounds of things your riding is coming along nicely already. Sorry i cant help your riding out giving any advice on how to do any specific tricks but dont forget to check the wiki (Y)

Ride safe!

Jake

Ok thanks for the advice I will check on the wiki part, thanks a lot Jake. :)