Hitting Sound

cheesy

Hello i was riding my bike about next to my mothers cars on the back road and when i was rolling in i got a hitting sound its not my bb becuase its not an old bb, but i think that my bb is not the right size for my koxx levelboss, do you think it might be my bb is to small so my crank is hitting my frame or something on them lines or it could be that my bb is broken or something i had a look on my bike and there is no dents or nothing where it could be my crank hitting the frame.

My 2nd thing could be that my crank have gone out off shape because it looks it to me or it could just be me it didn't do it on my old frame so any help would be great thanks

....Cheesy....

warn me, ban me whatever you want mods but everyone else is thinking it so ill say it.

are you retarded?

thats the first thing you do, use your eyes.

Yer it do hit on my frame and its not that my bb was to small my eyes was right my crank arm is out off shape =[

Yo dude go easy on him man.

I heard my bike making this flicking sound and couldnt figure out what it was for the longest time, i took my bike completely apart and cleaned everything and it still happened.

Then one day i felt something brush my leg and realized that the flicking sound was my crank are hitting against the cable of my vee brake, just tucked it in and problem solved.

The simple things are the ones that get u man theres no shame in it!

Ahhh we have ourselves a genius!

:P

Edit: how did you mis-shape your crank?

:o

I dont know how i mis-shape my crank guessing when i had them on my 20" and hitting them on high walls and stuff abit hard might not helped it =[ (i was only a noob back then lol) but im trying to stay away from cranking on my 26" lol.

Yo dude go easy on him man.

I heard my bike making this flicking sound and couldnt figure out what it was for the longest time, i took my bike completely apart and cleaned everything and it still happened.

Then one day i felt something brush my leg and realized that the flicking sound was my crank are hitting against the cable of my vee brake, just tucked it in and problem solved.

The simple things are the ones that get u man theres no shame in it!

Thanks man.

It wasn't that on my bike, my crank have gone out off shape and it's hitting my frame not much but still hits it just to give a little sound out but when i pay my money off i own a mate im going to buy some new cranks me thinks and a better bb lol =]..

Thanks

....Cheesy....