Carnt Seem To Get My Back Tyre On ..

jp_echo_04

Hey guys..

i have just purchased a maxxi high roller super tacky(from tarty bikes very fast delivery im jst gnna add lol) for the back on my bike... we have got most on the tyre on the wheel but theres a little that is too stiff to put on (or were jst weak lol) is there any way of getting it on and makeing my life easyer.

thanx

john-peter

i havent tried soap i will do... and unfurtually i dont have metal tyre levers .... do you think if i heat the tyre a little i would be easyer and i wont ruin the tyre ??

thank you

jp

when i was fitting a moose to my enduro bike with my da we struggled like hell, so he heated it up amde it a bit easier, dut with biketyres like this don't heat it up too much

Make sure the rest of the tyre is in the well of the rim, new tyres tend to be a bit tight on the rim anyway so you can put a bit of force behind it.

yeh thats all it was .... ive got it on just lol .....we went back to the old fasioned way .... SPOOOONS !!!! lol and a bit of shampoo made it soft and silky . lol thany you guys for the replys.. .goin owt 4 a ride ..... now how do i get this thing back on ?!?!

jp

yeh thats all it was .... ive got it on just lol .....we went back to the old fasioned way .... SPOOOONS !!!! lol and a bit of shampoo made it soft and silky . lol thany you guys for the replys.. .goin owt 4 a ride ..... now how do i get this thing back on ?!?!

jp

Looks like he did it.