Huddersfield Falcon Biketrial Round 5

crazy_gap girl

Huddersfield Falcon Bike Trials Round 5

At Rockingstones Quarry - Rochdale Road, off A640 above Outlane.

On Sunday 24th August start time 1:00pm

Entry form can be found >here<

I actually have no idea where Rockingstones Quarry is but once i know i will post up some sort of navigation. I need to talk with Bob to see whats going to happen he said something about there being a motorbike trial on as well, so should be a good day out for both worlds!

EDIT:

Map to the venue!

rockingstones.gif

Edited by crazy_gap girl

never been to a falcons one! what are these trials like?

hopefully i can make it!

They are great little trials, you will be made to feel very welcome indeed if the last one we did is anything to go by.

They are a little easy but well worth a day out.

We might come and have a bash round.

John.

They've changed a hell of a lot now. The trial you came to was the first one. So Bob had no idea what the riders would be like etc. The Inter course was nothing compared to what it is now. Theres some reet good challenges now. John I can gaurente you and rob will enjoy it alot more than the first one. Thers also ALOT more riders, and alot more capable riders now.

Cheers Oli

They are great little trials, you will be made to feel very welcome indeed if the last one we did is anything to go by.

They are a little easy but well worth a day out.

We might come and have a bash round.

John.

im going to come too its my b day might as well someones got to win

luke c on bens tf

• 5 weeks later...

I had a hell of a lot of fun at this trial (Y)

i would be more than happy to recomend it to any beginer,novice,intermediate riders

would be nice to see a few more turn up and suport this club

they are all friendly and just there to make your day as fun as possible, hopefully youll be arsed to try out this club

as i was i got a great day out of them and i think it is only fair they get there due

massive thanks to oli smith and nadine for helping me find it

would like you both to add cocky_199@hotmail.co.uk and i may be able to help in future

get a few more riders there for you

I had a hell of a lot of fun at this trial (Y)

i would be more than happy to recomend it to any beginer,novice,intermediate riders

would be nice to see a few more turn up and suport this club

they are all friendly and just there to make your day as fun as possible, hopefully youll be arsed to try out this club

as i was i got a great day out of them and i think it is only fair they get there due

massive thanks to oli smith and nadine for helping me find it

would like you both to add cocky_199@hotmail.co.uk and i may be able to help in future

get a few more riders there for you

It's a good club!

I'm just disappointed in my self, i wasn't feeling it that day!

So iv decided to just take a break for a while, iv started uni now so iv really gotta put all my focus into that. It's very hard to give 100% in everything, constantly. I may come to watch some, in the future.

But please everyone join this club and you'll have a mint time!, it's relaxed and you are guaranteed to be laughing by the end of the day!