St. Osyth 23rd August

Summer is drawing to a close, so why has there been no mention of a Clacton ride?

So yea 23rd of August (A Saturday), 10 at the pier, and all the decent riders can join fashionably late as usual at the rocks down the end anytime after 10:30.

Lets make it a biggy =D

St. Osyth now, the rocks there are better. :turned:

Edited by Albino Slig

Dont mean to hijack the ride dude........ you lot dont have to change where your riding i just havnt ridden there before and have ridden clacton to death

To be honest I prefer it anyway, the last time you and Wheeler went to Clacton we rode St Osyth, but no-one was up for the trek. :(

(well the clacton lot wern't)

Edited by Albino Slig

Get in there chaps!

Cant wait for this now lads, will be coming down between 10 and 11 in the morning with James Butcher followed by Barlow and Toby.

Tom and Reece, is it just you two or are we expecting anyone else, more the merrier lads!

Where abouts on the seafront is it, any directions?

cheers

you park about 10meters away from the beach, and then you'll see loads of different sets of rocks.

as for finding the place il have to leave that up to you to work out :P pretty easy to get to i think though. youll park up next to a cafe/fish n chip shop and its called hutleys beach if you look at the signs. hope that helps abit anyway :P

cya there (Y)

tom , just head towards clacton and you will get the signs for st osyth not long after colchester. when you turn off to st osyth you follow the road through the town center, if you can call it that, (there is about 5 shops) down to a caravan park on the sea front where there is a big car park.

Edited by cruiserweight14

its called hutleys beach

My beach biatch!

Matt described it best, in basic relation to Clacton, if you was looking at Clacton pier and went about 4 miles to the right, you would be in St. Osyth. (Although the Clacton boys always tell me it is called Seawick so if you see that signposted thats the stuff).

Butcher went last time so he should vaugely remember the surrounding areas.

Just Reece and I, our train gets in Clacton for 9:30, so by the time we trek down should be 10:30-11ish.

See you there.