Hello New To Here!

Lewis-Trials

Hello, I have just recently signed up to the forum but never really used it.

I have just read the rules and I hope to get to know you all alot better, maybe meeting up on rides, msn etc.

My names Lewis and i live in Notttingham I have just started riding with my mates and im am getting in to trials biking. I'm finding the sport of trials very enjoyable, but the only problem is I'm the only one who is going ride where I live so I'm going to be alone when I ride, but ill get over that, this weekend i should hopefully be getting a new Zona Zip.

hi Lewis , im Adam and welcome to the forum. i live near plymouth so there isnt much chance of meating you on a ride :(

zona zips are lush bikes . i have a mate who has recently given up trials to get a motor bike and is selling it on ebay.

heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/zona-zip-trials-bike...id=p3286.c0.m14

hes called aran warner and he is extremly reliable to buy off and its at a bargin price.

if you set them up write they stay on the back wheel so good.

hope you love your new bike and looking forward to seeing a vid of you on it. :D

cheers Adam

Edited by trials adam

hi Lewis , im Adam and welcome to the forum. i live near plymouth so there isnt much chance of meating you on a ride :(

zona zips are lush bikes . i have a mate who has recently given up trials to get a motor bike and is selling it on ebay.

heres the link http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/zona-zip-trials-bike...id=p3286.c0.m14

hes called aran warner and he is extremly reliable to buy off and its at a bargin price.

if you set them up write they stay on the back wheel so good.

hope you love your new bike and looking forward to seeing a vid of you on it. :D

cheers Adam

hey adam thanks for introducing you wel yeah i looked at that bike but its too far for me and its got v-brakes so not intrested otherwise i would of bought it!!