Second Hand 20" Frame

miniboy84

i'm looking to build or buy a cheap second hand 20" trials bike

i'm wanting something i can't break to easy :)

anyone know of thing that sounds right

also what should i look for in a trials bike, i'm still a beginner but getting better, starting to blame the bike as i went on gary.s's ZOO and felt very good

also blaming my back brake ;), not the fact i'm still not very good

well thanks for reading this and thanks for any answers

charlie from ipswich

Look for something along the lines of a cheap deng frame (echo, zoo, GU etc.) Very strong frames take a bashing, not to heavy and very reliable. i think you'll find they are very recomended. I am not 100% on this but i dont think monty is deng. IMO monty's ride so smooth and nice, maybe look out for a 219 magura or something similar. it will all come down to budget etc. these are my personal views, others may think different. But definately try out a deng frame.

james

come to ipswich skate park sunday (tomoz) at about 12 and try ours out, and we'll giv you some advise lol

forgot to ask today about bikes, :)

but i know i need something better than what i've got, but i'm better now my rear brake is holding ;)

p.s nice to see you there today ;)

charlie

If i was you I would get a second hand trials bike because being a newbie your probably just going to wreck it from not knowing how to do

stuff and trying new things out and onza's are a pretty good make/ starter bike and probably one of the cheapest compared to something like koxx and echo

....and just remember that you need some spare cash for repairs. :sleeping: Hope this helped , if it didnt .. sorry but i tried ! (Y)