Stripping My Frame

jack0174

A long 1" wide paint brush should do the trick, with some nitromores on the end of it, or perhaps a dremel with a long bit on the end and a wire wheel?

or if its really small bits, pick of the paint with the end of a nail, then sand it smooth afterwards, what i did on my cranks.

A long 1" wide paint brush should do the trick, with some nitromores on the end of it, or perhaps a dremel with a long bit on the end and a wire wheel?

Use nitromores , its in Mr Muscle cleaning agents . Just apply a small amont in the area where needed , leave for 5 mins and

the scrub with a old toothbrush. Extremly easy with great results.

So is nitromorse much better than ordinary paint stripper?

Because with the stripper i have got i have tried that technique but it just smudges the paint on to the frame more.

Nitromores is a brand name, it is just paint stripper, but it does what it says on the tin (no, its not made by Cuprinol). Comes in a green tin/bottle thing.

This may sound a bit wierd but i put the stripper on waited for about 5 mins then blasted it off with a hosepipe

it kind of worked but not quite fully and i still have some paint left to strip.

You have to do it a few times , just treat the areas again where the remaining paint is.