Billy Deacon Echo Clips

billy_deacon:)

yer i know lol its not so loud today though :( think the rim and pads are cold or something lol

Nice video, When i next go on a trip to cornwall ill have to bring my trials bike and come out riding with you lot, And what pads you using they loook like they hold super!!1

it was good and all, BUT the bike looks waaaay too small for you, either that or the fact your bars are nearly dragging on the floor makes it look small, your elbows are down by your knees when you backhop.

I would seriously consider getting a longer frame or a higher front end, it may hold back your riding otherwise.

it was good and all, BUT the bike looks waaaay too small for you, either that or the fact your bars are nearly dragging on the floor makes it look small, your elbows are down by your knees when you backhop.

I would seriously consider getting a longer frame or a higher front end, it may hold back your riding otherwise.

I dont want to get a new frame yet, would buying bigger bars help ? would i need a new stem to ?

thanks x

exactly what i thought, also compress more on your sidehops it will help alot :)