Swedish Winter Season

Henrik Y

I haven't been able to ride so much trial this winter. It has been the best winter for about 20 years and I have been snowboarding instead and I also put some screws in my tires and took the bike to the ski slope.

Bicycle video:

Snowboard video:

That's some sick snowboard moves! Especially the backflip trick in the middle.. Impressive (Y) and biking in snow looks like fun.

Fin åkning ^_^

It was really fun to ride the bike on the trails in the forest when the kids have packed the snow so it has become ice then I get really good grip with the screw tires. And it forms long up down bumps and velodrome curves so it's an awesome feeling to bee able to ride them so fast between all the trees.

The backflip trick is a Backside Rodeo 180 and the clips you see is the first and the second attempts that I ever done on that trick and I nailed them both so I'm really happy for that. I've been studying that trick and imagine how to do it and thought through it step by step for about a month.