Jus Cant Get The Hang Of It

Billiboi

hi all, got a trials bike about a week ago. on my old mountain bike i used to be able to bunny hop and play about with front or rear wheel in the air, but i jus cant get the hang of anything. all i can do it bunnyhop and chuck the wheels about. i lose balance so quickly, if i manage to get over something i normally bail.

any tips or things i need to learn like trackstand etc before i continue, this is really annoyin me,

any help or critisism welcome, i ride and onza t bird 08 model

thanks all

billy

It took me longer than most people to learn how to back hop and pedal hop but once you've learnt them you will get really good very quickly. Its only your first week on the bike, it takes a while to get used to the feel of it. I would suggest some of the Ryan leech video's on YouTube as they helped me a lot. I would start with back hops then when you can do say 10 learn to pedal hop. If that doesn't work ask a mate that can do the things you want to learn to give you a hand, as I'm sure they'l be very happy to help! and most importantly keep trying because it may take a while but you'l get it eventually.