Hello From Newcastle!

tony gti-r

I'll just meet you at the Civic if thats easier for you.

Mind, I know the security there are proper Hitlers, so I'll probably just be lurking about the little park thing in front of it.

Say 6 for now, if I get of early or worse still got to stay late I'll post up on here.

I'll just meet you at the Civic if thats easier for you.

Mind, I know the security there are proper Hitlers, so I'll probably just be lurking about the little park thing in front of it.

Say 6 for now, if I get of early or worse still got to stay late I'll post up on here.

ok then let me know what time your gonna be owt and ill meet you there mate be prepared to laugh when i fall off loads lol

May as well knock the night on the head mate, lashing down here and trials is no fun in the rain.

Gutted like because I was well up for the night :angry:

I WELL GUTTED WHEEL WAS BUILT AS WELL WEATHER IS WELL SHITTY!!!!! WHEN DO YOU RECKON YOU WILL BE OUT NEXT

Whats wrong with xbox like!!! lol (street fighter 4 FTMFW)

I should be picking my new bike up on friday morning!!!!

Its not exactly what i wanted but pretty darn close need to swap out the rockshox forks for some rigids....????

Got it off ebay here is the ebay spec:

Its a dirty joe frame in mint condition. it has front suspension which are rock shox dart. the handlebars are made by buzzbar, the stem is made by DDG, it has fsa bearing sets, the brake system is made by shimano consisting of hyrallic levers and callipers and avid discs, wheels are by combat,wrapped in tioga rubber and the crank is made by eltoro and the pedals are made by gusset.

I`ll see what its like on friday and get a few pics up if i`m a full member by then????

Tony....

i well put a message up in this thread in the morning the next time your planning on riding mate and ill cum out for a ride!

Will do mate, should hopefully be this week if the sun gets its arse back out.

Whats wrong with xbox like!!! lol (street fighter 4 FTMFW)

I should be picking my new bike up on friday morning!!!!

Its not exactly what i wanted but pretty darn close need to swap out the rockshox forks for some rigids....????

Got it off ebay here is the ebay spec:

Its a dirty joe frame in mint condition. it has front suspension which are rock shox dart. the handlebars are made by buzzbar, the stem is made by DDG, it has fsa bearing sets, the brake system is made by shimano consisting of hyrallic levers and callipers and avid discs, wheels are by combat,wrapped in tioga rubber and the crank is made by eltoro and the pedals are made by gusset.

I`ll see what its like on friday and get a few pics up if i`m a full member by then????

Tony....

Cool man, get yourself out on a ride soon.

Edited by Lord Banks

Aye, sounds like a plan. Should be finished work by 5, into town by 6 i'd say.

no cant mate had to take my wheels back to get the spokes retention they wont be ready till tomorrow lunch time pure shit!! but i will be out tomorrow the bike shops messing me about, sorry

Hi :), for full bikes and new bikes, parts etc you could go on www.tartybikes.co.uk they are the biggest trials shop in england to my understanding, however they don't have a large choice on 24" trials bikes but there are some good 24" bikes on there too :P

Adam (Y)

no cant mate had to take my wheels back to get the spokes retention they wont be ready till tomorrow lunch time pure shit!! but i will be out tomorrow the bike shops messing me about, sorry

put a message up if you are goin to be out and i will meet you at the church thing that's in-between the civic centre and Northumberland street ok mate i would have been out tonight if i did not have to take them back! just put on the message what time

No worries mate, i got stuck at friggin' work again.

Whats the crack with your wheel? Were did you get it from??

Won't be out tonight though, drinking calls.

Be out for an hour or so tomorrow,from about 12, i'll stick up a post on here.

Tony, come along if you want, try out your new steed.

No worries mate, i got stuck at friggin' work again.

Whats the crack with your wheel? Were did you get it from??

Won't be out tonight though, drinking calls.

Be out for an hour or so tomorrow,from about 12, i'll stick up a post on here.

Tony, come along if you want, try out your new steed.

it was both the wheels there hope hubs on halo sas rims and i got them built at tailwhip cycles and went out riding for 3 hours and the spokes lost most of there tension so i had to take them back to get retention d but there sorted now i will come out tomorrow just say when and where ok mate