New Rider From West Wickham Area

Rickyh

Hi everyone, name's Ricky im 17 and live in West Wickham (near the swimming pools for those that know the area) i have an Onza T-pro and no experience, although i can hop on my back wheel a few times.

Was wondering if there was anyone on this forum that would be interested in riding with me as it would be nice to meet people that are good at trials/has more experience than me so that i can get as many tips and hints as possible. Thanks for reading, Ricky

Hi everyone, name's Ricky im 17 and live in West Wickham (near the swimming pools for those that know the area) i have an Onza T-pro and no experience, although i can hop on my back wheel a few times.

Was wondering if there was anyone on this forum that would be interested in riding with me as it would be nice to meet people that are good at trials/has more experience than me so that i can get as many tips and hints as possible. Thanks for reading, Ricky

Its miles away from me but a little tip for hopping try to find you balance point before you start and dont hop to high, and i when i first started i was rding with a mid level person some days and very good people the other i found i didnt learn as much with the very good people because they always want to ride ig and big at the start isnt always good.

Thanks Ryan.

Its miles away from me but a little tip for hopping try to find you balance point before you start and dont hop to high, and i when i first started i was rding with a mid level person some days and very good people the other i found i didnt learn as much with the very good people because they always want to ride ig and big at the start isnt always good.

Thanks Ryan.

ok thanks for the tips, im sure they will be very useful to me :)

Thats cool. Yeah I'm in Plymouth most of the time, but will be back in the summer probably, but its just more enjoyment down here, especially for riding.

Keep pestering Ben, i'm sure he'll fancy a ride at some point, usually weekends. Its a good place to ride if you know where to look, and getting up a bar height or less wall is challenging. It has quite a bit for a little town.

Anyways i'll probably see you around!

• 1 month later...
I'm back at home now, if you wanna ride gimme a shout.

hi mate, where abouts do you live and ride? i have no school now so i can ride anytime apart from saturdays as i work until 5. Im not any good at trials so im hoping you will be able to help me out a bit

Live near the Sainsburys at the top of the highstreet, and ride wherever really... So yeah. woodytrials (at) hotmail.com is my msn

you mean the sainsburys in west wickham highstreet? I live up the top end of pickhurst rise (the road near the railway)

I sure do. So I live lik in the middle of town as it were. My usual spots have all been a bit outgrown, but include: The pools, Sainsburys, church up Hawes Lane, Total petrol station near the other Sainsburys, the church near that, etc.