Coming Back To Trials.

Is there much diffrence between the Ashton Effect and the Inspired Fourplay? Been away from trials for about 4 years now but decided to get back into it with most of the old riders from Torquay doing the same. We all wanna ride 24" because of the street influence, so we gotta all go and buy new bikes!!

Cheers

Id personally say they both look stunning but the Inspired looks nicer in my opinion and as ive seen videos i would say the Inspired looks smoother and they are both capable of alot (but then again its the jockey). If you are thinking of getting one of these bikes I would suggest testing them both, It is also your choice in what one to get so go with yourown opinion.

Hope i have helped

Cheers Dan ;)

Just wonderd if the geo would be alot diffrent between the two frames? As what it looks like doesnt matter much its just if the ride pretty simalar? Maybe some one who has ridden both set ups?

It just seems like the ashton will be good value for money for a new rider, were as the inspired spec 1 is over a grand! Do you think you could get an inspired built for the same amount of money as the ashton might be? Or from the ashton site, are the bits that the complete bike will be built with be really crappy?

Cheers