London...

just got off the phonski with tomski ranskin (who's feeling tip top btw..)..and we both have new bikes :)

and we both have the urge..

london..evening ride..thursday..hows about meeting at the shell centre 6-6.30ish..?

i'm lookin at you joelio..and you mr.terry..and mr.chai

birdman, simps, andrex, marvin, sstein, rob, spode... etc etc..? anyone who can get there...?

ta.

adam

Edited by Bionic Balls

Ah man that sucks joel.....pretend your sick or have a "music differences" talk with the other band members!

Yea another new one.....putting pics up later today.....its the last one for a while i promise!

Birdman etc i am riding chelmsford tongiht if you fancey it?

See you all thursday ladies xxxxx

Ah man that sucks joel.....pretend your sick or have a "music differences" talk with the other band members!

Yea another new one.....putting pics up later today.....its the last one for a while i promise!

See you all thursday ladies xxxxx

haha sweet man, i cant miss it :( ill come out at like ten though if you guys are doing a late one? why dont we just ride friday :D mans up for sat aswell? cud do friday lateeeeeeeeee one and crash at my gaf then do kiler sat sess? :)

I might come on Saturday. I'm looking to start trials and I guess first hand experience is the best way to learn (assuming anyone would trust me with their bike ;) )

Yup i'm there on sat. Feel free to have a go on my bike as well.

Edited by MattB

i'll hope fully be there as long as papa lets me :Plol, bird could i meet you on the trains ? some where e.g southend central ? i'll have my newish bike well could i meet some one and i gather its a normal shell centre ride yeah ?

looks like no more londno for me :(, "revision first my son" looks like no proper riding for 5 weeks :( :( :(

Your dads too strickt! it's only one day! you need a brake from all that revision anyway!. Why don't you revise before bed like me so you can go out during the day? lol.

im so fecking tired before bed lol, archery tonight was apauling i got a dead bulls eye then everything was borderin the target, im crazy tired.

ok so its looking like london is a no go for thursday and might be better on saturday.

so if some of you guys are riding chelmsford thursday i might come out and see you ladies instead

xxxx

friday all night + saturday all day :D will stanton will also be out and i think bedford mans and Kris Leeson will be out on sat

ride local then ? iim thinking about riding the school for a little bit of the day if you can get borrow a wheel with disc mounts ?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what's there to do at the school? + who was a spare wheel with disk mounts..... No 1! lol.