Echo Vs Zoo Vs Monty

ZHI-DT

Echo what, Zoo what, and which kamel?

You can't compare any of their bikes anyway, Monty are lightweight bike with compy style geo, whereas Zoos are riding throwing at walls very, very hard, and Echos generally sit somewhere in the middle. (Modern ones anyway).

Kamels have a 2 year warrenty on the frame i only know that because my friend just recently got a new frame because his old one cracked. The 09 ZOO looks stronger than the 09 echo as echo seem to have for very light parts this year and the frames look more weak compared to the zoo's.

Adam (Y)

Echo what, Zoo what, and which kamel?

You can't compare any of their bikes anyway, Monty are lightweight bike with compy style geo, whereas Zoos are riding throwing at walls very, very hard, and Echos generally sit somewhere in the middle. (Modern ones anyway).

are they mods or stock ?

cause i would go with the python if its mods

Kamels have a 2 year warrenty on the frame i only know that because my friend just recently got a new frame because his old one cracked. The 09 ZOO looks stronger than the 09 echo as echo seem to have for very light parts this year and the frames look more weak compared to the zoo's.

Adam (Y)

Thats cool.