Onza T-comp

will my bike look smart sprayed white with gold parts or not

post-20176-1242417655_thumb.jpg

In my opinion it would look rather gash. Id say keep it like that and focus about weight abit more, I can imagine that weighs quite a fair bit. Change the forks stem 'n' bar combo and rims and you will notice a mahusiveee change in weight and how it rides. :)

In my opinion it would look rather gash. Id say keep it like that and focus about weight abit more, I can imagine that weighs quite a fair bit. Change the forks stem 'n' bar combo and rims and you will notice a mahusiveee change in weight and how it rides. :)

its a onza, course its going to weigh a "far bit", if its rides how you you want then leave it :) dont listen to himmmmmmmmmmm lol

white and gold.. hmmm never seen that done before really? i say go for it, dont be the same as everyone else.. (Y)

GOOD LUCK.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you

rims

forks

bar

its a onza, course its going to weigh a "far bit", if its rides how you you want then leave it :) dont listen to himmmmmmmmmmm lol

white and gold.. hmmm never seen that done before really? i say go for it, dont be the same as everyone else.. (Y)

GOOD LUCK.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you mate i will go for it