New Help On Grip's

Jack Morton

Due to a accident on saturday. When i ripped two gashes both 30 mm and 20mm in lenth and 2- 3mm deep on the inside on my hand i cannot ride my bike due to the pain. Therfore i was going to get some new grip's ( foam ). Just to take some of the pain away. So basicaully what Grip's should i go for.

Thanks Jack.

Due to a accident on saturday. When i ripped two gashes both 30 mm and 20mm in lenth and 2- 3mm deep on the inside on my hand i cannot ride my bike due to the pain. Therfore i was going to get some new grip's ( foam ). Just to take some of the pain away. So basicaully what Grip's should i go for.

Thanks Jack.

hi mate, first of all, that sounds painful, an idea im gonna let you know of here was nicked from my mate lol, but on the road racebikes, where the bars sort of curl down and back towaarrds you, on this section of the grip they use foam but really thick foam, this is so comfortable, and i defanitlly recomended, you can normally get this in your local bike shop, or in halfords do it, both bars for a fiver i think this will cut in half to make two sets of grips :)

Edited by Chris - Burman

Thank's i will do a order of tarty tommrow morning.

hi mate, first of all, that sounds painful, an idea im gonna let you know of here was nicked from my mate lol, but on the road racebikes, where the bars sort of curl down and back towaarrds you, on this section of the grip they use foam but really thick foam, this is so comfortable, and i defanitlly recomended, you can normally get this in your local bike shop, of halfords do it, bith bars for a fiver i think this will cut in half to make two sets of grips :)

What the stuff which is like on the Bit you hold on tenis racket's ?

You can get any foam grips, Monty Koxx, trialteck. BUT these can get hard over time, and since u have a bad hand, go to halfords, and get a set of foam grips, there slightly thicker in size, and kind of mold to your hand, real soft.

There very long, so you can cut them in half, and get more =D

You can get 4 pairs in total.

Unless you have large hands like yourself... I had some of those cut in half, and my thumbs used to be on the bars! Hated it.

Definately good grips though, although I'm sure I've had some thicker/thinner than some in a different pack! Bit hit and miss.