I Got My First Trials Bike Today !

hey guys i picked up a saracen mad 2 zero up today and was around i rode for about 3 miles and realised that its not a cruiser. my butt was sore, anyway i put my rookie bmx skills into action on the trials. I can clear a curb with ease and just over my mates bag ( both of these while riding ) i can wheelie for about 6 seconds and im having great fun :D apart from that my bmx buddies leave me in the dust when we go out :( but apart from that its going good !!

the bikes stem nuts are a little rusty any idea where i can buy a set of 10 :D Thanks

also i was wondering if anyone can give me a tutorial on how to hop on the back wheel and jump onto things :)

thanks

hey guys i picked up a saracen mad 2 zero up today and was around i rode for about 3 miles and realised that its not a cruiser. my butt was sore, anyway i put my rookie bmx skills into action on the trials. I can clear a curb with ease and just over my mates bag ( both of these while riding ) i can wheelie for about 6 seconds and im having great fun :D apart from that my bmx buddies leave me in the dust when we go out :( but apart from that its going good !!

the bikes stem nuts are a little rusty any idea where i can buy a set of 10 :D Thanks

also i was wondering if anyone can give me a tutorial on how to hop on the back wheel and jump onto things :)

thanks

are these ok ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/M6-X-30-STAINLESS-AL...%3A1%7C294%3A50

if not what ones would u recommend ? ( link preferably )