Looking For London Riders (or Nearabouts)?

Herr.Wolfkatze

Sup fellas,

As I'm sure we all know, the London riders are pretty sparse on this forum,

But basically i'm looking for at least a couple who live in London (or near by) to help me learn some street/urban trials. Hopefully getting a stock soon (If Paypal get their f'in act together) I have decent previous experience with bicycles, and other extreme sports. (Trials can be considered pretty extreme right?)

I'll gladly meet riders from;

Surrey - Kingston, Richmond, Epsom, Guilford etc...

Middlesex - Twickenham, Whitton etc...

and just about any place that Southern/SouthWest Trains and the tube lines will allow us to economically travel to.

PM me as well as posting with private contact details if anyone's interested :)

Cheers!

Hola!

I live near Kingston, along with a few others. There's normally a group of three or more of us that regularly ride Kingston. Though right now I recently transitioned to learning Flatland and am temporarily without a trials bike, I'd still be happy to teach you trials stuff. There's plenty to ride in Kingston, and also the nearby towns, s'allls good!

PM me your MSN and mobile number and we'll go riding sometime !

I live in Watford and StJohnsWood depending on the day. Give me a call 08715533868.

By the way there are loads of London riders. Go and speak to the guys in the Waterloo Evans as there are 3 that work there!

What kind of a number except a business line starts with 08...?

Oh alright, I thought most of them were fixies nerd like my mate that works at the victoria one.

Will do mate, add my msn if you wanna chit chat later

Sup fellas,

As I'm sure we all know, the London riders are pretty sparse on this forum,

But basically i'm looking for at least a couple who live in London (or near by) to help me learn some street/urban trials. Hopefully getting a stock soon (If Paypal get their f'in act together) I have decent previous experience with bicycles, and other extreme sports. (Trials can be considered pretty extreme right?)

I'll gladly meet riders from;

Surrey - Kingston, Richmond, Epsom, Guilford etc...

Middlesex - Twickenham, Whitton etc...

and just about any place that Southern/SouthWest Trains and the tube lines will allow us to economically travel to.

PM me as well as posting with private contact details if anyone's interested :)

Cheers!

You need a bike first to meet up for riding....

Mate, you need to reply to me and tell me whats going on with the sale. I need to know asap. Youve been on here tonight but ignored all my calls and texts trying to find out if you got the bank stuff sorted. I need to know if youre coming tomorrow, if youve got the money/bank issue sorted- anything. I need to hear from you. Im stressed as hell as is mate without you doing what the other people on here have done and just ignore me. Ive done the right thing by you and built the bike up, at more expense of my time, and now no reply?

Im not angry with you, I just need to know whats going on. Im so rediculously under pressure packing up both our lives and I dont need a bike sitting there without you getting back to me.

You gave me your word you wouldnt stuff me round, waste my time or shaft me. Im holding you to that out of trusting your word.

Please reply now ok. Thanks

You need a bike first to meet up for riding....

Mate, you need to reply to me and tell me whats going on with the sale. I need to know asap. Youve been on here tonight but ignored all my calls and texts trying to find out if you got the bank stuff sorted. I need to know if youre coming tomorrow, if youve got the money/bank issue sorted- anything. I need to hear from you. Im stressed as hell as is mate without you doing what the other people on here have done and just ignore me. Ive done the right thing by you and built the bike up, at more expense of my time, and now no reply?

Im not angry with you, I just need to know whats going on. Im so rediculously under pressure packing up both our lives and I dont need a bike sitting there without you getting back to me.

You gave me your word you wouldnt stuff me round, waste my time or shaft me. Im holding you to that out of trusting your word.

Please reply now ok. Thanks

Hola bro,

Way sorry for the late replies, i've sent you an msn.

What kind of a number except a business line starts with 08...?

Oh alright, I thought most of them were fixies nerd like my mate that works at the victoria one.

Will do mate, add my msn if you wanna chit chat later

Sorry typed it wrong 07515533868 and yeah there are loads of trials riders around.