Hope Mono Trial Problem

craiggy1984

Hi people,i just recently purchased a czar ivan off ebay,the bikes lovely and i cannot fault it one bit,the brakes work excellent,

well untill the other day when i was doing long stoppies down a steep ramp,the disc began rubbing on the pads after doing this about seven times,

why has it done this? it's an open system right? so surely it would not be to do with heat build up? it was set up almost perfectly too and my rotor was straight,now is slightly warped,and i promise i have not hit the rotor because even when i do sidehops up stuff i got to the right so my disc is on the other side safe as houses

Any ideas on how to sort this? the brake isnt as strong feelin anymore n slips through when im settin up for gaps and such stuff :(

Help will be much appreciated,thanks people :)

Hey borat :)

Thanks for your help,it kind of cleared itself up all by itself?? must have been a glaze on the pads or something??

but if it does it again i shall no doubt take your advice and give the brake a good old bleed :)

thanks

Edited by craiggy1984