Looking For A New, Decent Bike - Help

hi, i am thinking of getting a new trials bike as i do not really like my bike now.. its a inbred thing , dabomb/ironhorse i personally dont think its capabal of any big jump/tricks/whatever, i tried to add the picture but i couldnt :(... anyway im looking to buy an onza, because of the price and the look, i have been checking out the onza RIP and the onza BIRD and the maybe the onza pro, if any one has one of these of has rode one then please tell me what you think of it. i will appreciate any information, im not a greart rider i have learned to hop on back wheel comfortably and am trying to learn the pedal kick now. oh and anyone here live near shrewsbury???

hi, i am thinking of getting a new trials bike as i do not really like my bike now.. its a inbred thing , dabomb/ironhorse i personally dont think its capabal of any big jump/tricks/whatever, i tried to add the picture but i couldnt :(... anyway im looking to buy an onza, because of the price and the look, i have been checking out the onza RIP and the onza BIRD and the maybe the onza pro, if any one has one of these of has rode one then please tell me what you think of it. i will appreciate any information, im not a greart rider i have learned to hop on back wheel comfortably and am trying to learn the pedal kick now. oh and anyone here live near shrewsbury???

Hey my firend has a 2nd hand onza t-pro he paid £245 for it and its a good all round bike they dont brake and they are jenerally a good bike. p.s. don get the onza t-bird because they are UGLY lol naa its up to you but i personally think that you should get a adamant a1 like me they are only £500 2nd hand jokes get a t-pro there leg...

Edited by alex-trials-boy

T-Pro's are good bikes but it depends what you had before . Too be honest i dont know much about riding trials. But my mate has a T-Pro its brilliant looks smart aswell he bought new top spec parts like wheels and also a new front brake but its brilliant bike.

James

T-Pro's are good bikes but it depends what you had before . Too be honest i dont know much about riding trials. But my mate has a T-Pro its brilliant looks smart aswell he bought new top spec parts like wheels and also a new front brake but its brilliant bike.

James

thank guys have a look at my bike on my face book: luke price, west midlands i think you can use www.facebook.com/pricey1994

Hey my firend has a 2nd hand onza t-pro he paid £245 for it and its a good all round bike they dont brake and they are jenerally a good bike. p.s. don get the onza t-bird because they are UGLY lol naa its up to you but i personally think that you should get a adamant a1 like me they are only £500 2nd hand jokes get a t-pro there leg...

i would like to be able to spend £500 on i bike but i thinks thats too much as im basicly a begginer, just so i can have a look, where can i get one in britian

Edited by iLikeTheBikez

Hey. Im the guy alex was talking about, t-pro's (or T-poo's as he calls them :|) are amazing bigginer bikes i'v had mine about 2 weeks now i've learnt so much on it, just about an hour go i managed 15 rear wheel hops with about 12 people watchin :) i can do a 180 endo... and so on... i think you should get one, just try and get hydrolic's. I have vee's and they occationly slip :( you can get them for fairly cheep second hand and in good condition too!

good luck. hope i helped.

Laurence.

ps. if you need ANY questions awansing about them, i'm your man :)

Hey. Im the guy alex was talking about, t-pro's (or T-poo's as he calls them :|) are amazing bigginer bikes i'v had mine about 2 weeks now i've learnt so much on it, just about an hour go i managed 15 rear wheel hops with about 12 people watchin :) i can do a 180 endo... and so on... i think you should get one, just try and get hydrolic's. I have vee's and they occationly slip :( you can get them for fairly cheep second hand and in good condition too!

good luck. hope i helped.

Laurence.

ps. if you need ANY questions awansing about them, i'm your man :)

thanks Laurence, i appreciate it, il have a good look for some t pros i think i want to get a new/nearly new bike though, but thats fine, i think im about the same stage you are, i can do around 10 back wheel hops and i manages a stationary 180 and i can also do 180 endos but it just trying to do pedle kicks that im finding difficult at the minute.

thanks again,

Luke