Sherwood Forest Jumps ?

Aaron D

helo i recently went to sherwoodpines hoping to find the sets of jumps that ive seen on the videos that are on you tube sadly i didnt see them i did hower find the bike park which had some northshore drops in and some other small fun trails with some wall rides , but the question is where are these jumps ? are they near the bike park ? are they even still there ? if anyone could please help me it would be lovely .

I have no idea as i am not from there but just wanted to say

Thats with those trails they have no kick the take off's look like a landing am i missing somthing?

are they simple just to hit at speed and flow through really fast

I'm guessing you enter the 'bike park' from the bottom of it....? Once near the top at the wooden start ramp bit, follow the trail along behind that and you'll come to a road where you should see the trail to the dirt jumps, also signed (Y)

I'm guessing you enter the 'bike park' from the bottom of it....? Once near the top at the wooden start ramp bit, follow the trail along behind that and you'll come to a road where you should see the trail to the dirt jumps, also signed (Y)

thanks xxxx