Fixing Hose

Lei ke si

I fixing a crossover but very hard to fix in the magura hose like very small..Is there easy way..I got try hot water still not in

The best way is to obviously go to a bike shop that knows what they are doing, although i have fixed a fare few my self but it is rather difficult.

The last one i split mr butler fixed for me with a cool little tool that clamped an pushed the hose on, but where to get them?? No idea!!

Good bike shop should only charge £5 to recconect bridge hose, some will even do it free of charge! :shifty: Then just water bleed it... (Y)

Chris..

Just get some wooden blocks and file a groove in each with a round file, then clamp the hose up in a vice, then hammer the barb in.

I tend to put some fluid in the pipe and on the barb, tends to help it go in a bit easier.

The best way is to obviously go to a bike shop that knows what they are doing, although i have fixed a fare few my self but it is rather difficult.

The last one i split mr butler fixed for me with a cool little tool that clamped an pushed the hose on, but where to get them?? No idea!!

Good bike shop should only charge £5 to recconect bridge hose, some will even do it free of charge! :shifty: Then just water bleed it... (Y)

Chris..

Pahh, hellfrauds said it's not ment to fit in the whole!

Kinda defeats the object of a bike repair shop.