Birmingham Ride Wednesday 29th July

loonytoon

hi all after a couple of rides with a few people round Birmingham its bin great fun and im trying to get out riding as much as i can.

so thought i would pop a tread up inviting anyone that would like to come along for a ride around Birmingham.

The meeting point will be the same as normal.

11 am at new street gap

cheers

Ben

grrrrr looks like my pads aren't going to be here till late Wednesday.

does anyone atending the meet have a spare set of maggy pads with backing i could have off them for a few quid just to get me through the day?

pretty please

cheers ben

well what a wash out today, me an bjh still headed out for a ride despite the rain.

we headed across to a indoor skate bmx centre an had a right old hoot on the way there both managing to fall off due to the wet weather.

had a realy good laugh an managed to make a few bmx riders want a trials bike an seemed to get on well with some of them well after a bit of bike swapping.

to top the day off i managed to get my n96 wet an have had to strip it apart to get the moisture out of it.

an thanks ben for supplying some spare pads for me to use for the day as mine hadn't turned up in time.

well what a wash out today, me an bjh still headed out for a ride despite the rain.

we headed across to a indoor skate bmx centre an had a right old hoot on the way there both managing to fall off due to the wet weather.

had a realy good laugh an managed to make a few bmx riders want a trials bike an seemed to get on well with some of them well after a bit of bike swapping.

to top the day off i managed to get my n96 wet an have had to strip it apart to get the moisture out of it.

an thanks ben for supplying some spare pads for me to use for the day as mine hadn't turned up in time.

Lmaooo aaaah what a day. The bails were hilarious, absolutely priceless. The skate park was great, deffo going there again! The BMX lads were sound, and I can now ride BMX as well! :D

Cheers for still coming out lad. Not like the rest of the Brum fags. And don't worry about the pads ;)

Lmaooo aaaah what a day. The bails were hilarious, absolutely priceless. The skate park was great, deffo going there again! The BMX lads were sound, and I can now ride BMX as well! :D

Cheers for still coming out lad. Not like the rest of the Brum fags. And don't worry about the pads ;)

its not a problem dude as you saw a bit of water doesn't scare me. yea you kept running off with peoples bmx's.

oh the bails were funny but painful i have got quite a few grazes after my flying antics.

thanks mate spot on, my heatsinks turned up in the afternoon an were here when i got home.

can you tex me your number dude as my phone is dead and has been sent off to see if it can be repaired.

also anyone else who has my number can you please tex me as i have lost your numbers due to phone damage.