Any Body Out There!...

A.Savage

Hi every one and anyone hows it going. Just got back into trials riding well about six months ago...

I ride about in Runcorn, Warrington and some times Chester and i have yet to meet any other trials dudes only bmx'ers.Would be cool to know if there is any other trials riders around these areas and would be up for some street time.

Cheers.............

Edited by A.Savage

Hi every one and anyone hows it going. Just got back into trials riding well about six months ago...

I ride about in Runcorn, Warrington and some times Chester and i have yet to meet any other trials dudes only bmx'ers.Would be cool to know if there is any other trials riders around these areas and would be up for some street time.

Cheers.............

Hiya mate, i live in shrewsbury if you fancy a ride sometime then send me a friends request, il probably het the trian up and if you want i could get some others up (maybe) lol

Evening mate how you doing from shrewsbury are you. Wickid yes i would be up for sorting suming out with you thats cool!... will look forward to that you said send you a friends request sorry new to this site how do i do that then count'nt find it haha... and am i all good to add you as a new friend dude?..........

Cheers.......

Evening mate how you doing from shrewsbury are you. Wickid yes i would be up for sorting suming out with you thats cool!... will look forward to that you said send you a friends request sorry new to this site how do i do that then count'nt find it haha... and am i all good to add you as a new friend dude?..........

Cheers.......

okay, il send you a friend invite thing then lol, yes should be good, especially if george (echo lite 94) come too :)