Norwich 29th ( Saturday )

You want old faces hey?! Well you can count me in all being well. Hopefully by then I'll have recovered from this weekends stint on the 24 Tour.

Jesus i havnt seen or spoken to you in ages i take it your still rolling on 24s.

In =]

Another old face (skinnys) good to hear that your still riding Ryan.

Shall we make the meeting place Norwich trian station at 11 (nothing new really).

Biddle

Jesus i havnt seen or spoken to you in ages i take it your still rolling on 24s.

I kinda had a year off last year, got a bit bored of it all and was going through some hard times, all's good now though :) . I've been riding loads this year between bike and body breakages but still have the Leeson, it's cracked now so I need to give Clive a call but it'll holdout for another ride or two (I hope!).

Another old face (skinnys) good to hear that your still riding Ryan.

Shall we make the meeting place Norwich trian station at 11 (nothing new really).

Biddle

haha yeah i'm stilll riding =] was out for that year when my zoo got stolen, gone back to mod now though :) might have to rep some skinnys for old times sake haha

Damn it, my frame is nearly dead now and I can't afford to kill it, it's still repairable and I'd rather keep it that way so going to give this a miss. As soon as I get it back all fixed and looking like new I'll be out though.