Echo_rob

ScottTrials

Exactly, people under 18 seem to have alot less respect for deals made and in my personal opinion is they treat their stuff like shit because they've not earnt their money

Hey there is no need for that <_<

There are loads of people who are under 18 and earnt there money! I work every weekend. College in the week. Im sure others would say the same.

Hey there is no need for that <_<

There are loads of people who are under 18 and earnt there money! I work every weekend. College in the week. Im sure others would say the same.

+1 but i think what he's trying to say is, that as a rule of thumb not to trade with people under 18, i'd say that i respect money alot more now that i earn it myself.

On my course at college there's me and one other lad that has a job... that's 2 out 20 people have jobs on an engineering A-level course ;)

Edited by Nickkkkk

+1 but i think what he's trying to say is, that as a rule of thumb not to trade with people under 18, i'd say that i respect money alot more now that i earn it myself.

On my course at college there's me and one other lad that has a job... that's 2 out 20 people have jobs on an engineering A-level course ;)

In other words, the under 18s who dont earn there money do not trade with. But how would you know. I go by as soon as the money arrives, the part gets sent and that should be what everyone should do personally.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry boys, this rider has just been injured in a car accident. His ford fusion spun out of control and he hit a wall. Doctors say hes critical.

so sorry,

Cam

sorry to hear bout it but is there any chance you can sort this out as its been 6 weeks now and im sure others who are waiting for it will agree that these parts should have been sent out straight away. Also keep us informed on his condition. Not good news when anyone gets hurt in a car accident.

• 2 weeks later...

He paid for the parts on the 19th of august, the dude crashed on the 21st of september.

He was driving the car.

He isn't spamming about, he's been scammed and wants it sorted strangly.

He's not raging, he's trying to get someone who knows him to give him a kick up the arse, and I don't see how his crash has anything to do with him taking nearly a month before the crash to get the parts sent out?

Also if he's been in hospital since the accident, then I feel very sorry for the guy, he must be in a pretty bad way. :(

He paid for the parts on the 19th of august, the dude crashed on the 21st of september.

He was driving the car.

He isn't spamming about, he's been scammed and wants it sorted strangly.

He's not raging, he's trying to get someone who knows him to give him a kick up the arse, and I don't see how his crash has anything to do with him taking nearly a month before the crash to get the parts sent out?

Also if he's been in hospital since the accident, then I feel very sorry for the guy, he must be in a pretty bad way. :(

couldent have said i better my self

(Y)

I take this all back if i see proof of this 'accident' but cmon... Last Seen: Yesterday, 09:49 AM

Must be able to type and all that then. This is now over 2 months and it's annoying as I wouldn't even think of doing this to another rider as I don't know how bad they might need it. I needed it then and still do as I'm still using my friends spare hose and cross-over as he is currently out of trials as he snapped his frame and is saving up for a new one. So he's going to be wanting his brake back soon.

Edit: forgot to type the n't bit on wouldn't. woops

Edited by ScottTrials