Viz Rim Problem

mata22

hy all, ok so i have problem, i have gold viz rim front,it is singlewall and it has 6square holes, i realy dont know the name of the model.

so the problem is, i want to build it for my front magura wheel but i have noticed that sidewalls are not as usual, sidewall is not paralel to the brake pad, for example i put a picture

( sorry for crap picture)

is it going to be good with magura brake or this rim is only for disc?

i was looking al ozonys team bikes and they have viz rim like mine but they are runing disc, also i thing that nico luque is runing same viz rim in fron with hs 33 so i am confused

viz.th.png

Edited by mata22

Are they actually that badly out of parralel? Most rims are a bit like that, my atomz rear rim is like that and I think the front one is aswell.

If you use clamps with a C-clip you can get the pads to hit the rim straight, that's what I have to do with mine.

no i didn,t think about the midle line, sorry i am from croatia so it is harder to explain, evry normal v brake rim has paralel sidewalls, this one doesnt.

http://www.vizbikes.com/002.html

4th pic from bottom is mine, ok the same as mine

vizz.th.png

muel - they are not so badlyout of paralel, but the thing is i have echo new clamps that dont need cleaners for magura cilinder, so i can adjust cilindr just in-out not to side

Edited by mata22

no i didn,t think about the midle line, sorry i am from croatia so it is harder to explain, evry normal v brake rim has paralel sidewalls, this one doesnt.

http://www.vizbikes.com/002.html

4th pic from bottom is mine, ok the same as mine

vizz.th.png

muel - they are not so badlyout of paralel, but the thing is i have echo nev clamps that dont need cleaners for magura cilinder, so i can adjust cilindr just in-out not to side

erm, get some normal magura mounts? :S only answer really, as the viz are known for being quite a angled profile