Joey Vajda - Video 3 -

joey vajda

This is my 3rd vid. Not many clips, just sorta threw it together cause at the moment my rim is a bit gay, cause i snapped a spoke, so i might ride, but the rim is in no condition right now because its not even close to straight. But anyways see how you like it... for sure a tgs vid but oh well, next one ill try to stay away from just tgs.

New LINK vimeo :P

http://vimeo.com/6742845

cheers,

joey

Edited by joey vajda

Deecent, song is the gayest thing I've ever heard though. Didn't know you were filming during those clips at the end haha, thought you were just being a goof about the stupid door peeper lenses I bought you hahaha.

Ha i only filmed for one of those clips.. rest was aaron, mutha f**kaaa

hey guys,

I think that if someone had shot some clips, made a video with them and posted it here, means that the person had made some efforts and is satisfied with his work :)

so it is very annoying to criticize his project so strictly because you actually discourage the editor to be creative with his own taste..

Of course the mistakes should be mentioned but if you don't like the video just skip it :)

peace \\//

hey guys,

I think that if someone had shot some clips, made a video with them and posted it here, means that the person had made some efforts and is satisfied with his work :)

so it is very annoying to criticize his project so strictly because you actually discourage the editor to be creative with his own taste..

Of course the mistakes should be mentioned but if you don't like the video just skip it :)

peace \\//

lol ben k is the one who shot th videos haha, and sam is my buddy aswell ahaha. So no need fer that they may seam like there taking a shot at me but they're nt lol. Thanks anyways though! Btw I wasn't satisfied with the vid new editor so I'm still gettin used to is.