West Wales Bike Trials Video No.2

idlehans

Hello everyone, I've put up the second vid of clips from wwbt. I hope you enjoy and I hope it gives a good impression of the place. If you want to know more email me wwbt@btinernet.com or phone me on 07970 080714.

Hello again, i've watched the vid a few times more and it's blatantly too damn long. I've edited it down to 5 mins and put some different clips in and now I'm happy with it. I hope you dudes are as well. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Nick

You don't need to stop riding when the weather turns to sh#te. Don't stop the hop !!

Edited by idlehans

wooop nice one Nick, some great lines from Dave there, my video is en route, just editing it now, bit snowed under atm with work but digging my way out and Ill be back riding soon, hopefully next week!

Guys you gotta see this, its a bit long, but its a really good show of everything in the barn, sizing, adaptability, lighting (the spots give AWESOME shadows as you can see...) its really good

Thanks for getting my 180 on the beam too Nick :P

wooop nice one Nick, some great lines from Dave there, my video is en route, just editing it now, bit snowed under atm with work but digging my way out and Ill be back riding soon, hopefully next week!

Guys you gotta see this, its a bit long, but its a really good show of everything in the barn, sizing, adaptability, lighting (the spots give AWESOME shadows as you can see...) its really good

Thanks for getting my 180 on the beam too Nick :P

Hi Matt,how you doin'? thanks for comments on the vid. I've watched it back a few times now and It's definately to long. I'm editing it back to about 5 mins and changing some of the footage and then i'll re-post it (tonight probably). Hopefully see you back in the barn soon.

Cheers dude

Nick

Can anyone come and ride there? Looks an awsome place to ride!

Is that your own barn or lockup or something, or did you get the council involved in making it?

thanks willis x

Hi Willis,the barn belongs to a friend of mine and I did everything else myself. Anyone can come and ride as long as you book a place, you can contact me through here on the forum or through my facebook group (west wales bike trials ) or you can phone me on 07970 080714. I'm open on weekends and there's a regular session on tuesday nights. We also have basic camping facilities ( indoor and out ! ) so if you want to make a weekend of it that's cool. Please be aware that if you are under 18 you'll need consent from a parent or guardian ( I can email you the forms )

Thanks for taking an interest in wwbt, hopefully i'll see you soon

Cheers

Nick (idlehans)

Hi Willis,the barn belongs to a friend of mine and I did everything else myself. Anyone can come and ride as long as you book a place, you can contact me through here on the forum or through my facebook group (west wales bike trials ) or you can phone me on 07970 080714. I'm open on weekends and there's a regular session on tuesday nights. We also have basic camping facilities ( indoor and out ! ) so if you want to make a weekend of it that's cool. Please be aware that if you are under 18 you'll need consent from a parent or guardian ( I can email you the forms )

Thanks for taking an interest in wwbt, hopefully i'll see you soon

Cheers

Nick (idlehans)

woww didnt relise it was this offical and this big, you must have really worked hard to get this up and running. I will defo try and get down!