Wwbt Clips

0zzy

just a few clips taken from about a week/two weeks ago just mess about clips, also this will be last video on monty on my t-pro now and prefer it loads videos taken in the west wales bike trial barn. if you want any information about it check in the "news" section on the forum and have a look, or p-m nick patience (idlehans). persoanally i think its a good visit for everyone to make, and to be honest this video does not show off the barn at all! also like to thank nick for making a commitment which will in turn make the sport more accesable for everyone ! hope you all enjoy, dont comment on editing mind cos it was wacked together with no care at all to editing xx

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1870

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload
Edited by 0zzy

Looking good mate! You're getting really good now, way better than I got to when I rode regularly haha.

Keep it up mate!

Oh btw, what's your rear brake setup there? seems to work well.

Edited by Muel

just a few clips taken from about a week/two weeks ago just mess about clips, also this will be last video on monty on my t-pro now and prefer it loads videos taken in the west wales bike trial barn. if you want any information about it check in the "news" section on the forum and have a look, or p-m nick patience (idlehans). persoanally i think its a good visit for everyone to make, and to be honest this video does not show off the barn at all! also like to thank nick for making a commitment which will in turn make the sport more accesable for everyone ! hope you all enjoy, dont comment on editing mind cos it was wacked together with no care at all to editing xx

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1870

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Lookin good oz,there are some lovely shots in there. It makes all the difference having a professional taking care of the filming !! :-