Help Needed Asap

joshlyd1

Right i have a Koxx fluro yellow wheel with i think its a 135 hub or something , well i have lost the things that cover the bearings and help clamp to the dropout

does anyone have any i can buy ?? preferably in brum tomorrow

is it safe to run on the bolts if the spacer things are too big ?

what size are they so i can run up my LBS in the morning to get some ?

please could someone post a pic of the wheel because i cant seem to find any pictures , its 135 spacing fixed thanks

please help

thanks in advance

Josh

Right i have a Koxx fluro yellow wheel with i think its a 135 hub or something , well i have lost the things that cover the bearings (do you mean the cones or the dust covers  or the seals or the lockrings...?) and help clamp to the dropout

does anyone have any i can buy ?? preferably in brum tomorrow

is it safe to run on the bolts if the spacer things are too big ? (what bolts/spacers?) 

what size are they so i can run up my LBS in the morning to get some ? (link to the hub online or photos?) 

please could someone post a pic of the wheel because i cant seem to find any pictures (why can't you?) , its 135 spacing fixed thanks 

please help

thanks in advance

Josh

By the sounds of it (i think) you have lost the dust covers (the metal rings with a slight dish that sit around the cone). These are normally specific to the hub. Your best bet would be to go to a couple of bike shops and see if they have anything lying around that fits. You can use the hub without them but I would not really recommend it as dirt will get in and make the bearings feel like crap and if the cones come slightly loose you will lose all of the bearings.

Maybe try giving some more detailed information if you want more useful help!

ahh ok well its kind ofhard for me to explain

lets take the onza discless hub for instance the black shiney cup thingys on each side of the bolt are what im missing on my koxx wheel if that makes any sense

i tried it without but my frame flexed quite abit and even with both bolts fully tight it wasnt as tight as it is ment to be

this is so anoying i built up a whole stock yesterday and went around my LBS to get bits but i just missed these two tiny things "/

Thanks

Josh