London 24rd Jan..

Smoby

As usual, sloped walls, about 11, stay there till 12.

It was only sorted by 2 or 3 of my locals, of which might not even come now, but I'm still up for it, so anyone fancy it..

I know its last minute, but its alright, obviously there's not going to be 200 people like the last big one, only a little ride i wouldn't expect more then 10 to be honest.

If you fancy it, give me a shout, PM me or just post on here, see how it goes and ill let people know on Friday if i think its worth going, because how the turn out may be.

Thanks,

Craig.

DATE CHANGED TO SUNDAY!

Edited by Smoby

Me and likely a couple of others will be up for riding, big night friday though so the chances of us being on time and riding well are pretty ruddy slim!

Up for a solid non-hangover ride sunday as well mind.

Can't come tomorrow, no money, loads of coursework, and none of my locals are going anyway, shame really, would of been nice to see some new faces. Take loads of pictures and let me know how it was. Have a rough count of the turnout, I think about 15-20 people going to be there, but yeah, as I said, take some pictures and enjoy yourself guys, sorry I cant be there. x