My Heavy Tools Trials Rebuild

isitafox

Just seen this thread and it brings back some serios good times!

My first ever bike was a steel ridgeback I remember when I got my 1st rear V brake! It was like sooo amazing back then! After the ridge back I then went onto a gary fisher! I brought the smallest frame I could buy! Think it was about 14inch frame! I managaed to snap the rear chain stay somehow!

My next bike was a club roost stinger! Got the surf green one! Had a nice set od D521s on it from at rear! A sweet decore v brake set up! A nice set of tioga tyres and a mini tioga seat! She was a beauty! The best street stead you came across in my eyes! I rode her for about a year then I found Montys, my friend got 2 from spain and I had one! Was strange riding a 20" and it had this crazy little plastic seat on a tiny little seat post! Those were the days! I'm going to try and dig some photos out!

watching some old chain reaction DVD's / Videos , look at the size of the 2 Martyns / Martins frames! haha! Crazy stuff! Oh how time has changed!

Anyway dude I am likeing the build!

L