Tryall Sticky Lite Rear 26"

LauraPalmer

Anyone out there who owns one would give a review?

I´m mainly interested in puncture resistance - especially compared to a DK and RQ.

I never flatted a DK, if braking a spoke on a failed sidehop which puntures the tube doesn´t count... I flatted the RQ 2.2 too often, but haven´t had major problems with the RQ 2.4 (these apex-inserts seem to do their job...) - a flatted tube every now and then...

The other very important point is folding - does it fold more than the standard sticky? and also compared to DK - which may be the best tyre out there concerning that (apart from RK)... RQ 2.2 was good at not folding too much; RQ 2.4 needed a lot of air to make slanted rocks a pleasure...

:)

very good tire. Not that stiff like old model but of course stiffer than rq. sidewalls thick enough for maxxis ultralight

The only bad thing is too easy put on rim. It's very loose on try all rim hole rim. When you put second sidewall first one going out. But of course when you put it all it's perfect. Easy to remove too.

Edited by Rafal