Brimham Rocks

Hessy

The Brimham 2 day trial....A big must for trials fans and families.

She always does a good job and gets very little help (apart from the usual suspects)

God it seems ages since I was last buggering about in the 2 day trial, and 2 years away i still miss it as much as ever, I am glad to here it went well and every one had a good weekend,

my best memory of that place was Neil the leg end RAV"ON" launching his bike down the hill in a hissy fit and riding round the trial in a Bra and skirt.

The good ol days eh?

Keep going and supporting the clubs and for gods sake keep em going cos you will miss it as much as I do when it's gone.

JP

It was a great weekend. Big thanks to everyone for making it so good. The observers were great. It's just a shame we didn't have one for section 4. Still fived it twice ha. Cheers to owen for the tube. Hope to see even more riders next year

The Brimham 2 day trial....A big must for trials fans and families.

She always does a good job and gets very little help (apart from the usual suspects)

God it seems ages since I was last buggering about in the 2 day trial, and 2 years away i still miss it as much as ever, I am glad to here it went well and every one had a good weekend,

my best memory of that place was Neil the leg end RAV"ON" launching his bike down the hill in a hissy fit and riding round the trial in a Bra and skirt.

The good ol days eh?

Keep going and supporting the clubs and for gods sake keep em going cos you will miss it as much as I do when it's gone.

JP

great to see you on here !

your very well missed at tykes,

is robbie and your self still riding ?

Sam :D

great to see you on here !

your very well missed at tykes,

is robbie and your self still riding ?

Sam :D

hey man how are you.

We haven't done any riding since we came but we are just getting back into it, we have been to busy with camping, fishing, 4 wheel driving and dirt bike riding, but we have missed it loads and are ready to come back.

glad the brimham went well dude.

Take it easy dude.

JP