Brakes

Chambers

Why do you put your posts in the middle? A bit off topic but it's just a little strange because your the only one that does that.

stop spamming my thread with useless crap!!

i could really do with this information

thank you please

It's all about personal preferences, right. Someone uses HS-33 due to their light weight, but gives up the modulation of a disk brake. I, personally, prefer using a disk brake on the front b/c it allows to go for gap-to-fronts much easier. Also, I don't scrary people having a walk in front of me with the sound of TNN pads ;)

stop spamming my thread with useless crap!!

i could really do with this information

thank you please

I was just asking him, i already posted what you should get rather than waste your money, front maggies are just a hassle. You have to bleed them, you have to let your tyre down while taking the wheel off, and they aren't fantastic anyway. BB7 all the way, but hey it's your choice eh?

BB7's are very powerful but I never got mine to feel solid and I didn't really like the feel. If you can get a Mono Trial second hand I would thoroughly recommend it, more powerful than a BB7 and feels beautiful.

Never liked Magura's on the front at all, disc's all the way.

BB7's are very powerful but I never got mine to feel solid and I didn't really like the feel. If you can get a Mono Trial second hand I would thoroughly recommend it, more powerful than a BB7 and feels beautiful.

Never liked Magura's on the front at all, disc's all the way.

sold my front hope mono trial to get my bb7 it just dent hold at all, the bb7 is very good but as you said they dont feel solid whereas a maggie would just lock instantly and there a little more adjustable

should just start a poll really lol

I was just asking him, i already posted what you should get rather than waste your money, front maggies are just a hassle. You have to bleed them, you have to let your tyre down while taking the wheel off, and they aren't fantastic anyway. BB7 all the way, but hey it's your choice eh?

:mellow: right.. I've ran both, disk and maggie. Im running my maggie at the moment, water bled, echo pads and its fantastic. Great bite and really good hold. With my disk, i really liked the modulation on doing gaps to front - Where as if i wanted a dead stop, the disk could not always do it, wether i had a crappy disk/pads i dont know. I'd say try both, then decide on which on you like best. Mostly down to personal prefferance dude :)

Sam

• Like 1