My New Trials Park

Ashes

Hi al,l i've spent some time designing a trials park which im waiting to get permission off dad to build in a feild by mine. >_< I can get all the materials need except for the stone pillars as my good freind's dad is one of the managing directors of a large firm of farm equipment shops so there for the pallets are coming in thick, free and fast.

Now in this drawing there is one issue .......... the crate sizes are .........lets just put it quite unproportional. So please don't mone and grown other that :giggle: but feal free to take a look through and tell me what you think.

trials park

Scroll left and right to see all pics.

Thanks for your time.

Ashes.

Edited by Ashes

I clicked the link but it doesnt seem to be working. I really want to go to a trials park, hopefully ill come down sometime (Y)

Well i have to build it first but yer if i did i suppose people could come ride it ....... never reall thought about that. :lol:

Ashes.

I clicked the link but it doesnt seem to be working. I really want to go to a trials park, hopefully ill come down sometime (Y)

just in case ash doesnt build this park , there is a indoor trials park a few miles near his house "called castle skills" opens now and again <_<

but anyways

GOOD JOB ASH (Y)

Ahh sorry! I didnt realise, i thought you were planning on building a trials park where people could come pay to use it and make your self a bit of "dosh". But ill take a look when the pictures load. :D

Nah im fine with that ...... come along spend a day there then the next day move on to castle skills down the road ............ that would be a mint weekend out. :turned:

just in case ash doesnt build this park , there is a indoor trials park a few miles near his house "called castle skills" opens now and again <_<

but anyways

GOOD JOB ASH (Y)

Cheers Babe :P haha but yer pricer gets first dibs if he sells me that front creepy crawler. ^_^

Ashes.

Edited by Ashes

Cant see the pics but if you let people come along i probably will, providing its not too far away.

Lots of people seem to be having trouble viewing the photos so would any be able to tell me how to post the photos in the topic without having to use a link which takes the viewer of the forum.

Cheers.

Ashes.