Zoo! Piranha Frame Help?

Cmfitchett

Hey guys, Currently riding the diamondback tekiya and after reading around I've noticed the frames broke on ablot of people so I'm gonna prepare for what's probably to come.

So using the large amount of free time I have I thought I'd go on tarty and look at 26" frames.

From what I saw the best reletivly cheap frame I saw was the ZOO! Piranha, just got a couple of questions about it;

What's better for a beginner short or long?

Will it fit with all my other parts?

Is it strong enough for a beginner who will probably crash and bash around a lot?

Cheers, Callum.

If you want to know if your parts will fit, you should probably tell us what parts you have...

it's only really brakes that have compatibility issues. you got hs33 on your bike at the moment?

No man, Tektro V-brakes that came with the bike, but im strongly thinking of just upgrading the Calipers on my front and rear wheel to Avid SD7's.

Ofcourse if this is stupid tell me, I'd rather look like an idiot than an idiot who wasted 60 quid :turned: