Bb Problem

Dan S

Hello guys.

I have a Reset TI bb for about 6 months, and lately, i've been experiencing some problems with it.

I marked the problem areas on the picture:

1 - the Axle spacer

2 - the bearing(under the cup) and the gold bearing stop.

THe problem is: THe bearing ang the Gold stop have a slight movement. As a result, even if the cup is well tightened, the cranks wiggle during pedaling. ANd I can move the axle with my hands from left to right a few mm.

It looks like the Axle spacer has moved to the edge of the axle, giving some space for the bearing to move....

Tarty Adam told me to tighten the cup well, and the problem will be gone, but I tightened it really hard and the movement is still there.

What could be the solution? Could please somebody help?

post-18167-055302200 1280602145_thumb.jp

Hello guys.

I have a Reset TI bb for about 6 months, and lately, i've been experiencing some problems with it.

I marked the problem areas on the picture:

1 - the Axle spacer

2 - the bearing(under the cup) and the gold bearing stop.

THe problem is: THe bearing ang the Gold stop have a slight movement. As a result, even if the cup is well tightened, the cranks wiggle during pedaling. ANd I can move the axle with my hands from left to right a few mm.

It looks like the Axle spacer has moved to the edge of the axle, giving some space for the bearing to move....

Tarty Adam told me to tighten the cup well, and the problem will be gone, but I tightened it really hard and the movement is still there.

What could be the solution? Could please somebody help?

[/quote

my bb moves wuite a bit but when i tighten the screwy bit it stops the movement but then the screwy bit comes loose soo i locktighted it and its fine might help your problem i don't really know >_< sorry