Upgrading My Monty 219 Alp, Which 20" Frame Would Be A Good Choice

Hi, I'm riding a Monty 219 Alp at the moment and i have been gradually been upgrading it.

Next on my list is a new frame. I've been looking at the Echo lite 09 and Zoo lynx frames on TartyBikes, but still not sure which to get.

I dont want to be spending a fortune, but can anyone give me advice on which frame to get, or if any of the ones i have been looking at are good or not

Thanks ^_^

• Like 1

I've got a ZOO! Lynx duel disc for sale.

PM me once your validated if your interested.

EDIT: Back to your question, this might seem a little bit like I'm try to 'promote' my frame that I'm selling but this is what I can tell you about them honestly.

There exactly the same geometry's the echo team is abit lighter (60grams:P) However the ZOO! is a fair bit stronger as most people will probably agree.

Dont really know what else to say , very similar frames.. :lol:

Edited by Laurence--Trials

go for the zoo... cant go wrong with one of them (i have one >_< )

welcome to the fourm, valadation note sent (Y)

Right cool man, the only minor problem is i have just ordered a front gold rim and red hub, and im not sure if the green and silver colours will go with my bike.

Now i know that is a pathetic excuse, but i guess i could get it sprayed <_<

Thanks for the advice mate :turned:

Right cool man, the only minor problem is i have just ordered a front gold rim and red hub, and im not sure if the green and silver colours will go with my bike.

Now i know that is a pathetic excuse, but i guess i could get it sprayed <_<

Thanks for the advice mate :turned:

The green ZOO!'s are only stickers, you can just peel them off if you like and have a silver frame.

You're supposed riding a bike, not designing it, in my opinion. Nobody cares about your ride's color scheme if you side hop at 1.20.

Yeah i get that, thanks.

Thats not the point though. Point is, i want my bike to look good because i see all these bikes that look amazing and i want mine to look like them.

I'm obviously not going to get a worse rim, just because the colour isnt right, that would be stupid. But what i would like to do is get good rims in smart colours, and i think the ECHO Sl is the right one, even though it is slightly on the heavy side.

Cheers.

frames all depend upon the rider i.e if your 15 and 5ft the echo short is a great frame and strong if your taller the echo team 09 frame is good the zoo lynx frame is great here alot of good feedback about this (thinking bout getting one myself) if you ride with other mod riders have a go on theres and see what you feel is the best. all well and good having a good strong frame but no good if it makes your riding worse hope this has helped (Y)

Edited by terry_harris

frames all depend upon the rider i.e if your 15 and 5ft the echo short is a great frame and strong if your taller the echo team 09 frame is good the zoo lynx frame is great here alot of good feedback about this (thinking bout getting one myself) if you ride with other mod riders have a go on theres and see what you feel is the best. all well and good having a good strong frame but no good if it makes your riding worse hope this has helped (Y)

yeah thats great mate cheers.

I'm still undecided whether to get echo lite 09 or zoo lynx <_<

I am 16 and about 6 ft, and would prefer long frame.

Could i get some feedback from people on each frame?

Thanks a lot.