Building Trials Park - Need Suggestions

TrialsBiker

Hey, I think this is my first post here so as the title says, I'm building a new trials park soon! So i'm just looking for some suggestions, I will be using 2 large tyres 50" (Possibly 4?) 2-3 medium sized tyres 35" and 2 jeep tyres 30" (taller and wider than car tyres) and I also have access to lots of normal car tyres. Those heights were estimated. I have lots of other tires, but there is too much grip on them and are a pain in the ass to ride on. How should I arrange them? I'm thinking 1 Jeep tyre to Wooden platform to a large tyre then down to a medium (And do this twice?)

For the wood - I have alot of pallets, and can get more very easily and for free, but I shall have plenty, and I'm thinking of putting them on stilts making some slanted, some flat etc. I need some more ideas for the wood, so any idea's would be kindly appreciated.

But the thing is, I don't have a bike yet :blink: I'm looking at an Onza T-pro but I'll have to get it to Northern Ireland somehow... Any ideas on other bikes? (I'd say a 250 quid maximum) since i'm only starting.

Sorry if that was too hard to read >_<

Thanks!

For the wood - I have alot of pallets, and can get more very easily and for free, but I shall have plenty, and I'm thinking of putting them on stilts making some slanted, some flat etc. I need some more ideas for the wood, so any idea's would be kindly appreciated.

But the thing is, I don't have a bike yet :blink: I'm looking at an Onza T-pro but I'll have to get it to Northern Ireland somehow... Any ideas on other bikes? (I'd say a 250 quid maximum) since i'm only starting.

i wud'nt put the palletes on stilts because that could be unstable but my friend had a great idea where you put 2 or 4 pallettes upright then nail a pallete on top. this is really stable and doesn't use to many palletes. this could be wortha trie :turned:

on the bike front i have no idea but you's probably be better buying a new bike as mine has been very reliable and it can be delivered , it may cost more but it makes everything easier. :)

i wud'nt put the palletes on stilts because that could be unstable but my friend had a great idea where you put 2 or 4 pallettes upright then nail a pallete on top. this is really stable and doesn't use to many palletes. this could be wortha trie :turned:

on the bike front i have no idea but you's probably be better buying a new bike as mine has been very reliable and it can be delivered , it may cost more but it makes everything easier. :)

Thanks for the reply, yeah I was thinking it could be pretty unstable, I think I might try your suggestion.

As for the bike, I would buy a new one, But Its just waaaay out of my price range, especially since I'm just starting.

Thanks for the help ^_^

i wud'nt put the palletes on stilts because that could be unstable

I did this and its fine just put supports in its fine

Edited by Rowlly21