Clause Newrims... Coincidence?

AOK

Hey!

So, I'm yet another newbie and I've read the announcement, and the new member suggestion thread.. and I realise that it is ESSENTIAL to make a good first impression here, especially without making any spelling misstakes ;)

Seeing as I've just signed up, at 2.15am, I thought I'd put in a quick hello before I head off for the night.. and share with you something that just happened which I thought was pretty cool! You know the "verify you are in fact a human and not a computer" thingy you have to do when you're making your account? Well, my phrase was 'Clause Newrims'... Newrims!? As a total trial bike novice SURELY thats a good sign! I thought it was pretty damn cool! B)

Anyway, looking forward to becoming a trial biker, acquiring/building a bike to learn on and meeting lots of cool new people. London based, studying in Nottingham, Polish by blood, semi-prof photographer, absolute petrolhead.

Goodnight, good morning!

Welcome (Y)

Sounds like you're in good company, pretty much everyone on the forum is into their cars and alot are into photography stuff too. Take a look in the chit chat section.

Thanks! Look forward to exploring the rest of the forum and also finding myself a bike!

PS. I like your profile pic! B)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Look forward to exploring the rest of the forum and also finding myself a bike!

PS. I like your profile pic! B)

So, it only took a week or two and I have found, bought and collected my first trial bike! :)

I've been out about 3 times now, and slowly slowly getting to grips with the basics. I'm sure most people starting out have the same feeling though as I do right now.. knowing that your hands are holding something much much more capable than you! Ahh, I hope to slowly tame it though!

As for the bike, I don't really know what it is.. it's definitely a Zoo! Could be a 04 Pitbull, but could also be an old Piranha.. within a few days I'll post up lots of detailed photos so all you pro's can show your knowledge to tell me exactly what I have bought, what kit it has on it, and what you advise I change! :)

Oh, and I bought some fingerless gloves.. what a good move that was!

Update soon.

Over and out

AOK