London

Kieran@ZSClothing

Or afford one..... Camden can be a horrifically expensive place to live unless you intend on a slightly shitty house share. I like Camden A LOT but i don't think i'd want to live there. it would get on my nerves very quickly. I looked at Shoreditch recently and am still continuing to consider it but you get so little for your money as the trendy's have made it 'the' place to live when in fact if we're being honest it's an ugly, grotty, nasty looking part of town. Sure it's a great place to grab a beer and go to some cool galleries but to live it can be a bit of a shit hole - again i'm saying all of this as a person who loves to and very regularly spends time in Shoreditch.

I live South of the river in a place called 'Telegraph Hill'. It's quiet, its very green and i have a large flat in a beautiful house that is a genuinely lovely place to live. Opposite my front door is a nice park that overlooks all of London (as i live on a big hill) and its only used by residents so its generally quiet and not full of idiots. Plus, with the new east London line i can go to Shoreditch direct in 15 mins..... i feel its the best of both worlds. London on my doorstep (i'm 3 miles from waterloo/southbank) and residentially its quiet, pretty, green and surrounded by tonnes of parks.

It's horses for courses though!

where have all these local londoners turn up from!

i am local, fairly occupied with uni though, can only really make it out on the weekends.. might be up for one later if you are around? Uni has yet to begin :)

I live in East London, North Woolwich near UEL. I'm dusting my steed down and getting back out on it after a year off.

Any local riders fancy showing me some decent spots some time?