Sprayed My Bike

echo dan

Just wanted to show everyone what my echo lite looks like now I have sprayed my frame blue and my wheels white.

Hope you all like, all comments welcome good or bad :)

Facebook link

Looks awesome! you spray it at home with spray cans?

67371_1568050594238_1024631655_31548423_4384317_n.jpg

Saves people clicking the link.

Edited by xDUNSTANx

Cheers for putting the pic up i dont know how you do that :P

It's easy spraying just make sure you dont hold the can to close to the frame when you do it and dont cover it in one coat do three or four light coats, it will come out alot better that way :)

How long does it take each coat to dry?

looks good mate, you seem to have had a decent finish on it. Personally i like to leave the paint overnight to set fully and then laquer the following, then leaving that overnight to set.

Personally i would have thrown on more than 2 coats of laquer, its going to chip relatively easy with only two coats of laquer. I like to give my frames at least 5 coats of laquer.

HOLES

Edited by HOLES

I was going to put more on it but then im one of them people that get bored so it will prob change colour after new year :P

but thanks for the advice anyway :) will prob do that on my next colour for the spring/summer, then it will prob change back to a bright colour for autum/winter.