Mod Or Stock?

Jon Alty

Hey guys, basicly used to ride trials a few years back, but stopped about 2 years ago as I had no one to do it with really (didnt know about these forums etc). Have been mucking around on my Monty 221 Ti lately, and really enjoyed it, so have decided to try and get back into the swing of things and take it up seriously again. Im now 17, as opposed to 14, so am just wondering would a 26" be more suitable for street riding than my current 20"? Seems to be a lot easier to street ride on a 26", however i am about 5'6" maybe a bit taller, and fairly small for a 17 year old, so unsure if i would find it a bit of a hand full compared to my 20"?

If i was going to change, I would be looking at something like a Zoo Pitbull or Echo Pure, something like that.

Also if someone could tell me the meaning of "Mod" "Stock" and "Modstock". At the moment as i understand Mod = 20", Stock = 26", Modstock = ????

I live on the outskirts of Southampton, so am keen to ride in and around the Southampton area (20 minute drive or so) so if you are interested in riding with me, drop me a PM or add me on MSN and we can arrange something (i cant post on the ride locations section atm :( ). My MSN is jonno_alty@hotmail.com

Thanks alot for the help (Y) (Y)

P.S. Vote for member would not go amiss :P

Edited by Jon Alty